Due to its breadth of topics, Section 4 requires more strategy than any other part of the LARE. With so much to cover, the webinar material is broken down into manageable portions so you'll know how to focus your energy. We'll review everything from construction details and documents, construction administration, specifications, stormwater management, grading, planting plans, heavy equipment and more! NOTE: Cheryl has created new content to reflect the CLARB 2016 Task Analysis.
The 2019 live Interactive Q&A Sessions for Section 4:
Getting Ready: February 7, June 27, October 24
Getting Set: February 21, July 11, November 7
GO!: (sections 3 & 4 together) March 14, July 25, November 21
Live interactive sessions are from 8pm -9pm Eastern, and are recorded and posted online shortly after each session.
Getting Ready (watch on your own, any time, 60-90 minutes)
- What to study, itemized in great detail (and what not to study)
- Study materials on the exam but not adequately covered in standard reference books
- Where to find study materials in all mediaKeeping a positive attitude, pass rates, scoring
- Study habits, settings, memory tricks, schedule (new videos will be added to keep current)
Live Getting Ready Interactive Q&A Sessions are included in your registration.
Getting Set videos on exam content (watch on your own any time, 60 minutes)
- Grading, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control
- Specifications, contracts, and construction administration
- How to diagram grading problems, geared to the new exam format
- Important formulas and construction math calculations
- Building materials from soup to nuts (and more)
Live Getting Set Interactive Q&A Sessions are included in your registration.
GO! videos on LARE specific test taking strategies (watch on your own any time, 75 minutes)
- Using the weeks and days right before the exam wisely
- How to effectively spend your time during the exam
- Dissecting multiple response questions so you know what they're really asking
- Using the skip, flag, and review functions to your best advantage
- How to sort questions to maximize right and left brain function, and more
Live GO! Interactive Q&A Sessions are included in your registration (this topic combines Sections 3 & 4).
As soon as you submit your payment, you will receive:
- Corson Learning website registration information to access the pre-recorded videos and private chat room
- Links on the member's pages where you must separately register for the live interactive Q&A sessions
- Access to our growing lending library (you pay postage and handling only)
- One year unlimited access to Corson Learning videos and chat room
- Email support with Cheryl (within reason)
Questions? ask email@example.com
Here's a preview of some of the information that will be covered: Land8 Lounge article.
Note: A portion of Corson Learning proceeds are donated to LABASH, the annual student-led landscape architecture conference.